Thursday, 24 April 2014

It's been a while ...

My new online journal (week four edition)
Creativity moves on a pace and although I haven't posted since January, I have not been idle. And this post is in what may seem a strange format: the new online journal I began four weeks ago is actually appearing on another of my blogs, but as this week's diary is mostly about experiments for two new exhibitions for which I have been invited to submit pieces, I thought you might like to read my news here, rather than link you to another blog.

A lot of fun!
Double click on either page and you will be able to read it at a larger size. My apologies to those of you who follow both blogs. If you'd like to follow each week's entries and don't already follow my 'Wild Somerset Child' stories, here's the link for future editions: http://annsomersetmiles.blogspot.co.uk. Ann's Journal covers many topics; I launched it to avoid endless notifications on Facebook - and because I can prepare it when I don't have WiFi coverage. I hope you enjoy what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment