Saturday, 14 December 2013

In the process of creation

Components for my new commission
I'm engaged on a new project this weekend - with step-by-step instructions for creating a nostalgic paper and fabric 'keepsake' using old photos and napkins. Can't say more at this stage; but it is just bliss to be making again - and in the kitchen that RQ has been refurbishing all year - so light and airy and perfect for photography. I'll post more snippets from time to time as the magazine that has engaged me to do this cannot possible use them all.

4 comments:

  1. I know how exciting and rewarding it is to begin a new creative project. looks wonderful, enjoy!
    Michala x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the concept of mixed mediums--lots of room for individuality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you share what you created? I'm anxious to see. :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michal, here's a link to the front cover which I posted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=576347055786220&set=a.120539554700308.31888.100002327920178&type=1&theater - I am not at liberty to divulge more until the commissioned magazine feature is published but will share more once that happens (March issue of Reloved magazine)

      Delete