Thursday, 10 October 2013

Seeking support - and maybe your vote ....

This stitched page from a shared journal is included in the
blogpost I wrote for a gardening blog-writing competition.

I am overwhelmed as I was told this afternoon that out of 130 entrants, I have been selected as one of ten finalists in the first RHS Blog Writing Competition. (RHS = Royal Horticultural Society)

IT'S NOW DOWN TO A PUBLIC VOTE. The entry gaining the highest number of votes will win and I am drumming up support. If you haven't seen my 'Falling in Love' story on one of my other blogs (Grandma's Gardening Notes), do please take a look as it is my personal story, as related to plants and gardens, and a whole lot more. Here's the link:  http://asmwriter.blogspot.co.uk/ - if you like it, please,  please vote for me. And please share it with your friends and family if you think they would like it too; it was written from the heart. xx

P.S. Instructions for voting are given at the end of the 'Falling in Love'  post.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog entry is truly beautiful and I have just voted for you. It seemed to generate an email to do it so I hope it worked.

    ReplyDelete