Saturday, 9 March 2013

Visiting Shows for Supplies & Inspiration

Monigami experiment
I will be visiting 'Sewing for Pleasure' just under two weeks time for a fresh stock of supplies relating to me latest projects, partially connected with this year's 'Warwickshire Open Studios' and my own exhibition in my caravan. New directions, new techniques, new projects, and much to do. I've described it on one of my other blogs: 'Dilemmas & Delights' (with numerous links) but will be posting quite a few step-by-step techniques in the coming weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your lovely journal pages on my blog wanderings, so happy to have discovered you and your inspiring ideas, will return very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Paper Rainbow - thankyou for your kind comment.

      Delete
  2. wonderful Journals here!

    xxx from Austria-
    you are welcome to visit and take part on:
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou - and I love your blog; will make time to read through it. A.

    ReplyDelete