Thursday, 28 June 2012

In the Caravan!

Just to announce my participation at this year's Warwickshire Open Studios. I will be exhibiting in my 'caravan studio' and extend a warm welcome to anyone who can get over here. It's a cosy little space but with plenty to look at: my latest mixed media work (completed and in progress), my sketchbooks, my notebooks and my various journals going back over the years - well some of them at least! 

Finding us is easy as we face the village green: look for the large red milk churn standing on the garden wall. The caravan is at the back of the house, down the drive. Out of courtesy to other residents, we would ask you to park alongside the village green. Hope to say 'hello' to anyone who can make the journey.

Click on the image so you can read it properly - and the dates and times of when the studio will be open.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so wonderful, Ann! Wish we could be there. Hoping that lots of visitors come your way!

    ReplyDelete