Sunday, 15 May 2011

End of my Malvern blogathon

my 'Malvern Trail' in progress early this morning; working in our caravan

My last day at Malvern, and I'm almost through with my self-imposed challenge of a post-a-day on all four of my Blogs. It's not been made any easier by the fact that Blogger crashed for over 24 hours! It's been a fantastic show - I've blogged by candlelight and walked the Showground for four days to the point of exhaustion. It was not until this morning that I was able to get out my little Malvern Trail journal - my trail is documented in my blog posts (click on each one to follow if you wish). I'll post the paper trail once we are home and it is finished. My pic below shows what one can do with unfinished or unwanted journals - turn them into firebricks!

a use for old journals!

3 comments:

  1. Love all these images, your journal looks wonderful - I'll have to catch up on your other blogs soon - i've yet to watch Gardeners Worls from Friday ut your blogs might be more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the completed journal. Those firebricks of works of art in themselves.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just been up to malvern but for the quilt show. I love the textures you found at the garden show. Ties in a lot with the quilts!

    ReplyDelete